Heart of Muriet (Demo)
A downloadable game for Windows
Unique voxel fantasy real-time strategy
Experience the land of Muriet and reunite your family in this epic RTS game!
Heart of Muriet innovates on the RTS genre. It's a game for people who like real-time strategy games, but intense micromanagement stops them from playing.
The game is currently in Pre-Alpha with many mechanics already implemented and a few still work in progress.
A demo is available that shows some of what we are working on. We'd appreciate any and all feedback. This will definitely help us make the best game we can.
If you decide to donate a few bucks because you had fun playing, you will get a special place in our heart and also an honourable mention in the game credits.
Troop formations and workers can be managed with ease. No selection of single units, just control entire formations or all the workers at a specific base with simple UI.
Build a variety of buildings, from barracks to transportation portals and upgrade them the way you want.
Research and use powerful spells for your Seneer Wizard to turn the tide of battles!
Play at your own pace, time can be stopped at any time; manage your large army and its formation. Select which unit and building types to attack.
Use the in-game map editor to create and share levels with other players.
- A story driven single player campaign.
- Additional units and barracks for the Seener faction (Monk, Paladin).
- Conquer ancient bases of NPC factions with abundant loot.
- Heroes, which will be the spell casters in your attacking armies.
- A greater variety of defense buildings.
- Share your own levels with other players.
- Additional sub quests and interesting map win conditions.
- New squadron levels "Veteran" and "Elite" .
- New Faction: “The Resistance”. Includes Elves, Dwarfs, Halflings and creatures of the dark.
- New Faction: "Mother Nature". Includes a variety of animal and plant creatures.
- Story driven campaign for each faction.
- Stealth units and spells.
We are aware that Heart of Muriet is not very optimized or has graphic settings at the moment. Those are milestones that we are well aware and we will work hard to make our game run on as many machines as possible.
If your experience doesn't run very smooth or you have slow-downs on certain actions we would be happy to get your feedback, ideally with information about the hardware you are running the game on.
If you need help with this, check out our discord channel, we love to hear from you!
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Published||17 days ago|
|Tags||Fantasy, Magic, Real time strategy, Story Rich, Voxel|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Homepage, YouTube, Twitch|
Click download now to get access to the following files: